Friday Fill-Ins # 174




And...here we go!

1. I was up late last night, because of the full moon I guess. Hopefully I'll fall asleep soon.

2. Once we sang at a church about 30 minutes away and I left my book (my song book) I didn't get it back for a long time. :(

3. Why does it take so long to clean a house and so little time to UN-clean it?

4. God was in my thoughts today.

5. One of my father's favorite sayings was ......Well my Dad was a wise man of few words. He didn't really have any "sayings".

6. My ten year old banged her knee on the coffee table while dancing a bit ago --I know that feeling!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Maybe visiting some family, tomorrow my plans include Yardwork and stocking up on groceries, and Sunday, I want to go to church, and then get ready for another week of homeschool. We're almost done, and ready for summer break!

Thanks for reading, There are more FFI lists here.

3 comments:

  1. You pose a great question in number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dad really didn't have any sayings either. I quoted a line from a song he always used to sing to us in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've often wondered about #3, also. Maybe because our children are closer to the ground?? hehe. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete