Friday Fill-Ins # 173




And...here we go!

1. Where are my priorities lately? I've GOT to get my spring cleaning finished!


2. If wishes were horses we'd run out of hay.


3. I'd like to see Lincoln Brewster in concert again.
We saw him in Silver Dollar City, but he got rained out after the third song.


4. When I was a teen, I thought I knew a LOT more than I really did.


5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was, "It's not late until 2 and then it's 2 late". (seriously)



6. I'd have a hard time doing without my coffee. (I actually get headaches if I don't have it by noon.)



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family movie night, tomorrow my plans include a hoedown at a homeschool family's farm, and Sunday, I want to go to church, read my Bible and hopefully spend time with family!

Thanks for reading.

MORE Fill-Ins here.

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had to LOL at your mom's comment. And my hubby is just like you--headaches if he doesn't get his coffee! BTW, we are homeschoolers, too. I'll have to check out your HS blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hoedown sounds great! My grandmother has sayings like your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at church. Does your church serve coffee? Mine does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom's comment is funny! I hope you have had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed out loud at your mothers saying. Tee hee! Enjoyed your fill-ins.

    ReplyDelete