Heads or Tails #128



Over at Heads or Tails, the theme this week is "Rumor"

In Matthew 24 Jesus tell us that, in the last days there shall be wars and rumors of wars. He then goes on to say "but see that you be not troubled. He doesn't want us to be troubled or worried. In another scripture, (Philipp 4:8) it tells us to think on good, lovely, virtuous things. It specifically says, to think on whatsoever things are true. Let us always make sure to tell what we know to be true.


A rumor according to the dictionary is a piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth. The thesaurus says a rumor is to tell a supposed truth. There's an old wise saying that goes, "Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you."

God wants our minds to be established in his word, and to always meditate in the truth, so that we can be at peace, and be happy.

In my theory,
Rumors are like bloomers
you should keep them to yourself. LOL
Want to read more posts with a Rumor theme, head on over to Heads or Tails

6 comments:

  1. Rumors are like bloomers ..

    Never heard that one, but I like it.


    My HoT: Rumor Has It

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that old wise saying, and I think that it is, indeed, very wise! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good words and I did not know the biblical notation sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post. I should spend more time in the Word to keep from rumoring! You can find my entry at Winding Threads. I hope you will stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the rumors are like bloomers. I agree some things should never be shared.

    ReplyDelete