Friday Fill Ins 178


And...here we go!

1. Potato salad's the best food to take on a picnic.

2. Summer is wonderful. It's my favorite season.

3. My husband will "not" wear flip flops. Not even just to walk to the pool. I love them.

4. To love someone is a risk, but nevertheless a privilege.

5. It's a little too hot here now for a long hike.

6. When I crave food, it's usually chocolate. Most times when I crave food I don't know what it is I'm craving.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family movie night, tomorrow my plans include spending the last Saturday with my hubby before he starts back to school and Sunday, I want to go to church, and get ready for Memorial Day Monday, and hopefully a cook out!


Have a great Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for reading. More FFI here.

1 comment: